Copyright 2016 © Bhavna's Wellness Group
Disclaimer - These classes are not a replacement for traditional medicine. It is a complementary healing therapy. Please always check with your doctor before changing or stopping your medications.
IMP Notice - Once paid, prices are non- refundable; You have one year to reschedule an appointment.
Cancellations policy - 24 hr notice required to avoid $35 cancellation fee.
512 Main St., Penthouse Suite, Shrewsbury, MA -01545 , 508 970 5620
Where Enlightenment Meets Extravagance
During this retreat, we will be:
· It starts in Kathmandu, Nepal 2 night stay with 2 days 16th,17th Feb 2019
- Visiting the Pashupati Nath temple. We will connect & meditate with Bhavna, Golden Light Goddess to clear the negative energies from your mind/head here.
- Visiting the Buddha’s Stupas, meditating & connecting with the peaceful energies of Buddha
· *Landing in Varanasi, India on 18th Feb2019
· Visiting Kumbh Mela in Allahabad, Connecting to Ancient traditions of India. Doing the prestigious bath on the 19th Feb. 2019 releasing and letting go of all negative energies from your body, aura, mind, a very humbling experience amidst millions of people. Learning to be one with all still being separate. (We strictly stay together as a group during the Mela as there are millions of people who visit the place since it happens only every six years only.)
· Visiting Golden Temple in Kashi and connecting with the heart of Mother Earth. Releasing pain from your heart & bringing in love from Mother Earth. Learning the receiving & Giving process from Mother Earth. Also, visiting the Sun temple & connecting to the energies of life & new beginnings.
· Visiting the Buddha’s land.
· Participating in the ancient prayer of Holy River Ganga and releasing your bad/negative karmas and allowing your soul to be purified.
· Places visiting Allahabad, Kashi, Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh (U.P)
· Dropping off at the Mumbai Airport on 22nd to take flights back on 23rd.
· This retreat includes 3 nutritious meals per day, 4 and 5 star accommodations, and 2 spa retreats!
18-20 FEB - Kanha Shyam in Allahabad
20-22 FEB - Radisson in Varanasi
Package A (Tour only) – Visit places and enjoy the amenities of the hotel/resort.
Package B (Intensive- involves classes/workshops, meditations, connections, attunements, Divine connections)
Early Bird Pricing – Please circle or check the one you booked.
1. Package A - $2700 Until Oct 15th with $500 non- refundable deposit, balance due by Dec 31st.
2. Package B - $2900 Until Oct 15th with $500 non- refundable deposit, balance due by Dec 31st.
3. Package A- $3200 Valid until Nov 30th with $500 non- refundable deposit, balance due by Dec 31st.
4. Package B - $3400 valid until Nov 30th with $500 non- refundable deposit, balance due by Dec 31st.
5. Package A - $3400 Valid until Dec 31st with $500 non -refundable deposit, balance due by Jan 15th.
6. Package B - $3700 Valid until Dec 31st with $500 non- refundable deposit, balance due by Jan 15th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registrations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Registrations are confirmed only after receipt of payment. Once received payment is non-refundable. Above Rates are for Cash/Checks only, Credit card payments will have 3% charge extra for fee processing.
2. No Refund will be entertained on any ground. Booking is non- transferrable and non-cancelable.
3. Bank or any other Charges will be extra on remittances.
4. The program is correct now. Bhavna’s wellness Group reserves the right to postpone events or amend/cancel the program if necessary due to any unpredictable natural disaster.
5. This order form constitutes a non-refundable binding contract and firm commitment.
6. Rooms booking are made from 16th night Feb 2019 to 23 Feb 2019. (Arrival is 16th night and departure is 22nd night or early morning 23rd)
Participants arriving earlier or staying after the program must bear additional room charges at their own expense.
7. The retreat starts from Kathmandu on 16th and ends in Mumbai on 22nd/23rd early morning return. Please make
sure, to have your personal bookings for flights to home country is taken care by you. Bhavna’s Wellness Group and Bhavna Srivastava is not responsible for your flights other than during the retreat travel.
8. The accommodations for the delegates are booked at Resorts/hotels.
9. The registration fee does not include Airfare, Airport Taxes, hotel taxes/vat at the airports, Airport Transfers, visas, Personal Expenses such as Telephone Calls, laundry, Soft/hard drinks, use of mini bar, shopping, Additional Nights stay, etc.
10. It is a group event and the entire group will be doing all the activities together. Special one on one session will cost more and is not included in the price.
11. There will be silent sessions please be mindful of invading others privacy since they might be going through a shift. Best to consult with Bhavna, The Golden light, Master teacher, if there is something you need to talk about to release.
12. Depending on the package you have chosen there will be activities involved accordingly. If You have free time and the other group is having a class be mindful to stay in the designated place assigned or
asked to be for safety reasons.
Contact Bhavna's Wellness Group for a discounted early bird pricing and other information.
February 16-23, 2019
India Retreat 2019